For over two decades, we’ve been providing evidence-based occupational, physical, speech, and behavioral therapy along with management consulting services to school districts, private schools, and early childhood development programs.
Our extensive experience gives us unique insight into the challenges facing the schools and childhood education programs we partner with.
While each school or school district we work with has different needs, our goal is always the same: To work with the resources you have to help your students reach their full potential.
Our Mission: Every student should feel valued, trusted, and heard.
Whether you need staffing, management, or consulting services, we can help:
- Implement modifications in the classroom
- Conduct individualized assessments.
- Provide skilled interventions and efficient caseload management.
- Collaborate with staff.
Regardless of your therapy needs, our goal is always to maximize efficiency while managing costs.
We provide highly-qualified, compassionate therapists and technicians who collaborate with your educational teams and families.
Our professionals can assist you in the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and then provide the evidence-based therapies and behavioral interventions outlined in the IEP.
Our highly-trained and friendly staff include:
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapists
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
Flexible and Broad Network of Trained Staff
Year-Round Support for Specialized Programs
Long or Short-Term Placements to Meet Unexpected Needs
We offer districts and educators customized program support to confidently serve students requiring school-based therapy.
We work within your existing educational models and adapt to the unique dynamics of your district to minimize costs and maximize results.
Our Management Services Include:
- Staffing and caseload supervision.
- Therapy workload management, including documentation, collaboration, and parent-teacher meetings.
- Reporting and outcome management.
- Professional training.
- Assessment of existing programs and recommendations.
With a proven track record of consulting services, we can help to drive results across your entire program.
If there is a specific area of concern, we have the expertise to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Efficiencies for caseload management and staffing models.
- Recommendations for enhancing specific program needs.
- Individual assessments for students.
- Cost management and productivity opportunities.
- Ongoing training and in-services for staff and management.
Constellation Kids School-Based Therapy is a division of Constellation Health Services, a nationally top-ranked provider of community-based healthcare services.